Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today

Dear Diary,

My heart is heavy…its soo heavy I literally have to source for something to make me happy..so I made up a gratitude list to remind me of things that are working so I don’t get consumed with whats NOT.

I’m usually able to bounce back quicky when I experience this feeling..but this time its harder than usual..i hardly journal twice a day except for days like today when my writing is more cathartic than anything else..its taking a lot to provoke a happy hormone..I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the wet n cold weather or if its just primarily the much not going my way..I’m still trying..I continue to make effort to knock it off

It’s consolin to hear good news reeling all around me though..marriage proposals, job offers, house purchases happening to my friends..

Those made me smile and I know mine is on its way and I’m willing to wait for it.

Today It rained and I got drenched and I hated it BUT I got a ride a mini distance and I got home safely

Today, some one close to me really disappointed me and made me sad BUT some one showed me so much kindness and went out of his way for me

Today, I missed an appointment to run an errand BUT today I delivered some service and got compensated for it

Today, I sat in front of my computer and did little BUT today I made it to work safely in my 4inch stilettos, helped two clients and learnt about hair


Today, I wished today never came BUT today makes me appreciate better days like Tomorrow.



Good Night,
Bourgy Babe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really quality theme!
I come from itlay, I was fortunate to discover your theme in google
Also I learn a lot in your website really thanks very much i will come daily

YOU said...

Thank you dear. I appreciate you reading my blog!!