Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun is Serious Business Too

Dear Diary,

Its Family day in Toronto and as i tried to open my eyes and roll outta bed, i might as well have just negotiated with a rock cuz my body aches...yea, when you sleep at the feet of two babes sandwiched together and you cant even exercise the liberty of a misplaced arm or the privilege of a pillow then you know you had a jam and half!

My girls and i have been taking turns to plan parties and of course dami decided to pull a two day notice on us and once you have a few eligible men on the pooker table and some hotties on the couch relieving highlights of the night, you know you had a good party..whatever happened in between was for us to know and for you to find out.

So even though i'm starting my holiday with some back pains here and stiff neck there, it was worth it..i have my weekly massage appointment tomorrow anyways!

Spending time with my girl's has gradually become an item of luxury on my To do list and you know work, life,getting ahead,projects and just these 'serious things' take precedence.A huge piece of my time pie is consumed by serious thoughts and you give it your all and suddenly, a realization hits you "i have no fun anymore" and cuz it just creeps up on ya, there's no way of finding out.

Today,i'm not talking about goals or dreams or ambitions..matter of fact the only goal i have today is to enjoy my self to the fullest and if i need to scream, shout, play, laugh, eat decadent cakes, drink, make sand castles or snow men or play wii all day, i WILL.

I WILL, because my emotional well being is serious business too. Why am i the only one awake in the midst of these snores? Okay, got to run, i have pictures to take.

Toodles

Bourgy Babe
/boo-gyee-beib/

No comments: