Friday, April 23, 2010

My Knight in Shining Armor

Dear Diary,

I am grateful for yet another day..yet another weekend..yet another opportunity to blog.

TGIF!
Today was business as usual...i was very well rested ...went to the post office, ran some errands , went to church and ended my day at my friends house to plan my god daughter’s 1st bday party.

Anywayz, just some random thoughts during my long commutes today.

The Premier of Ontario, Dalton McGuinty has just announced a new law to enforce sex education in schools, both faith based and public schools. My initial reaction was yess..thank God..these kids might as well learn about sex in its entirety but boy as i read on to find out about the actual curriculum in details..like grade 6 kids are gonna be learning about oral &Anal sex..phew!

I’m getting a little worried what our kids are ingesting in this day and age..what do you think?

Secondly, i realised how muccch i HATE poverty...i DETEST lack! And i’m not speaking of basic neccessties..My definition of insufficiency is when i see a chanel purse and i have to spare buying a betsy Johnson shoes to buy my purse..Thats Nonsense! I should be able to buy whatever i want whenever i want..its soo annoying to sacrifice.


Lastly, i have just come to the conclusion that i’m a hopeless romantic. I realise i live in a fairy tale world and the reason i am soo picky on the men i can date is cuz i have a really HIGH expectation of my ideal man and maybe for any one to sweep me off my feet, he might just have to roll up in here as a knight in shining armor possibly riding a white horse.


I really just want to be a princess and wear a big Cinderella dress with a really long train and be that pure innocent chaste bride that walks down the aisle and weds old skool style

Thats just my style..’m not sure what your fantasies are.






LESSONS LEARNED

Dont go thru life trying to “get by”...you deserve to have more than enough and live prosperously


If you do not teach your child what they should know about sex, they will get the “orientation” from their peers..so go ahead..have the “TALK” with your kids


Please get your expectations up on who/what you’re willing to put up with in a partner. I know i am royalty...a chosen generation...a holy nation..a special person ...A Bourgeois so i just cant get with “ANYBODY”..just saying...

Yours Sincerly,
Ehi Bourgeosie

No comments: