Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Toronto is…

Dear Diary,

Concrete Jungles where dreamz are made of...There’s nothing you cant do…
Lets hear it for T-Dot.The streets would make you feel brand you…
the lights will inspire you...
Now you’re in T-dot!




Those were my rhymes and Rhythm chilling on Dundas Sq yesterday.

I was there for some work the entire day and I couldn’t help but feel inspired…even the most bland person would feel enthused sitting on a chair with tilted head
angled towards the sun but turned away slightly for fear of getting blinded by the hottt sun..That was my Toronto Yesterday.

People from various ethnicities...various backgrounds...various appearances…some very random...lots very fashionably grangy…some divas...some garage
looks…lots of beautiful black women spotting very nice FRO’s…lots of self expression..People singing…Artists performing…break dancing…Batman impersonations…

It was truly beautiful to just sit back and suck in this beautiful mosaic.
While I soaked up some sun, I got a chance to speak to a few people on what their mode of self expression…How do you express yourself?
What identifies you and differentiates you from everyone else? your style? Your Creative ability?

Toronto is the 2nd most multicultural city in the world representing..all clans..all villages… all tribes..all nations…all continents of the world!




This diverse city offers ample opportunities for self expression…in any language!
There’s nothing you cant do in this city…

My Toronto is Lights…Camera…Action!
What Is your Toronto???

Yours Truly,
Ehi Bourgeoisie

No comments: