Thursday, May 13, 2010

The power of CONSISTENCY

Dear Diary,

On this wonderful springy day , i am indeed thankful for the gift of life and the gift of expression by writing.

Just thinking back to when I first decided to blog. I decided to do it because I was convinced every day presented an opportunity to learn something new. I believe we can always find something to be sad about but we can always find something to be grateful for and if we tweaked and fine-tuned our lives with our daily experiences, we would achieve greatness.

If we listened to the still small voice in our heads and opened our eyes to just appreciate the gift packages God gives us every day by the day of Experience, we would have tons to live for. For this very reason, I blog.

First I journalled...i've done that for so many years now and I have seen my life go a certain direction because I wrote..i have seen ME take certain steps and make major moves cuz I dared to ink the vision and i urge you to do the same.

Anywayz, there’s a certain trait which ‘ve been working on for a long time and I see it in a few people’s character and ‘m in Awe!

i've come to see it alot in some young Entrepreneurs and business owners and since ‘m workin on it on my personal ,professional and spiritual life, I am doing better by the day. This trait differentiates winners from losers..It defines Champions. It sets the tone for success. Its called CONSISTENCY!

I’m a big believer that when you do something over and over again, you get GOOD at it.
So I’m challenging you to get consistent in doing something that counts..maybe its reading a book a week, running once a day..do something about your dream..doesnt matter if its "crap" @ the beginning, Just keep doing it!

LESSONS LEARNED
That which we persist in doing becomes easier - not that the nature of the task has changed, but our ability to do has increased.

Yours Sincerly,
Ehi Bourgeoisie

No comments: